You and your congregation’s participation in the Vicar in Mission Setting (ViMS) program is highly valued. Together we as representatives of the Board for Home Missions (BHM) and Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary (WLS) see you as an integral part of training the next generation of mission-minded pastors.
We praise God for you and for your congregation and we value our partnership.
In sharing your plan for training the vicar, it might be good to consults the documents listed below.
To begin the Vicar in Mission Setting request process:
- Proceed to My WELS Cloud.
- For WELS Cloud sign-in help, select Get Help button. OR
- Select Proceed to My WELS Cloud button to sign in.
- Under Church, select Vicar in Mission Setting Request.
- Enter at least three digits of Zip/Postal code to lookup your congregation.
- Review instructions to create a new request.
- Complete all tabs and submit.